Auburn Mechanical is the plumbing contractor for multiple projects on the nearly completed F5 Tower.
- The primary focus of the project is a 44 floor, warm-shell high rise with core utilities to support future office tenants on the upper floors. The tower also includes nine levels of parking as well as tenant amenities. The shell-core tower construction is pursuing LEED certification.
The hotel tenant improvement on levels 1-16 included 189 guest rooms, a commercial kitchen and restaurant, conference rooms, and a hotel spa.
- The project also includes a new 7-floor parking structure for the adjacent Rainier Club as well as a valet office to support that property.
- Last but not least, Auburn Mechanical was the plumbing contractor for the renovation of the First United Methodist Church next door to the new tower. The work consisted of a full seismic upgrade of the existing structure as it was converted into the hotel’s event space. Architectural elements of the building were preserved throughout construction.
- General Contractor: JTM Construction
- New Construction and Renovation